Employee Reservations/ Revenu
‘Best memories start here’
Aeon Plaza Hotels is looking for a Human Resources Coördinator.
Passion, teamwork, uniqueness, responsibility, and innovation are our core values. Do you recognize yourself in these words and would you like to work in a diverse team with passionate colleagues, then respond quickly!
Why is this position interesting for you?
Employment contract for 12 months
Work location is Dutch Design Hotel Artemis
Full-time, working from home in consultation
Great opportunity to develop yourself (including career opportunities)
Up to 5 extra non-sick days per year in time for time or paid out
All overtime in time for time, extra days worked will be paid on request.
Decide for yourself when you would like to have your holiday pay paid out
A SWAP bicycle or travel allowance of €0.21 per km based on commuting from > 5 km
Free parking in the hotel's parking garage
Various additional fringe benefits such as company fitness, 'Know where you work' package, various fun & sporting activities, collective (health) insurance, employee rate and Friends & Family rate in our own hotels.
• The Human Resources department of the hotel group Aeon Plaza Hotels carries out its activities for Dutch Design Hotel Artemis Amsterdam, Hotel Die Port van Cleve and Aeon Plaza Hotels. In mid-July 2023, Aeon Plaza Hotels will open a third hotel in Amsterdam.
What is important to know about this position?
The HR Coordinator ensures that everything in the field of HR is in order operationally & administratively. This includes recruitment & selection, onboarding, training, personnel and salary administration, absenteeism, first point of contact for employees, various projects, but also organizing social events. In addition, you are also the sparring partner for the HR manager and department heads. A unique opportunity in this position is that you are involved in the opening of a 3rd hotel in Amsterdam.
The Human Resources Manager is your coach and helps you develop further.
Who are we looking for?
• You preferably have a completed education at HBO level, but at least an MBO education with HBO thinking level;
• You have experience in/knowledge of the field of Human Resources;
• Experience with payroll administration (HR2Day) is an advantage, but if you don't have this, we are happy to teach you;
• Work experience within the hospitality industry is an advantage;
• You work independently and are discreet & accurate;
• You are proactive and come up with new ideas;
• You are a real organizational talent;
• Fluent in the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
• You are representative and enthusiastic, you have a positive attitude and perseverance;
• You have good communication and social skills.
Aeon Plaza Hotels is a dynamic and growing organization with ambitious employees. Our organization is characterized by a flat structure, informal atmosphere and short communication lines. We offer motivated and enterprising employees plenty of opportunities for (self-) development and we are open to their ideas and initiatives. We offer various (individual) education and training options and have a Virtual Reality learning platform.
Contact & more information email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.