For us it is important that you enjoy a great and rested stay in one of our hotels, as "Best memories start here". Your satisfaction and trust in us are therefore essential.
This Privacy Statement has been drawn up to inform you how we handle your personal data, why we need your data and what you as a guest should know about your own rights with regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
Collecting your data
We collect your data for offering our products. We need the data to be able to communicate with you during the booking process, during your stay and if you wish after your stay.
Your data will be stored for as long as necessary in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- You may view, change, correct or delete your personal data.
- We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. This is to prevent unauthorized use, unauthorized loss, unauthorized disclosure and / or unauthorized access to your data.
- Your data is processed in our partners' systems with the aim of making your stay enjoyable. We have made clear agreements between ourselves to guarantee safety when sharing and transferring such data.
What personal information is collected by us?
We are forced to ask you about your personal details and / or the details of your family members during various moments in the process, such as:
- Contact details (surname, first name, telephone number, email).
- Personal information (date of birth, nationality).
- Your credit card details (to guarantee your booking, we never ask for your CVC code!).
- Your arrival and departure dates.
- Your questions / comments / preferences.
The required personal data is only requested from persons with a minimum age of 18 years, data from persons under 18 years are only accepted with the permission of a legal representative. In the first instance, it is not our intention to request and / or use special data such as race, ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or sexual orientation. There is a possibility that we collect your special information to meet your requirements or to provide you as a guest with an appropriate service, for example with a specific meal / diet.
When will your personal information be collected?
We collect your personal information on various occasions, including:
- Hotel activities:
- Booking a hotel room, meeting room or table in the restaurant.
- Check in and with payments.
- Requests, complaints and / or disputes.
- Participation in marketing program or events / exhibitions:
- Participation guest satisfaction survey
- Offers via email
- Invitations to an event or exhibition.
- Transfer of information from third parties:
- Bookings via Tour operators, travel agencies, GDS reservation system and other reservation channels via the internet.
- Social media (for example Facebook).
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your room reservation and / or request accommodation.
- To manage your stay at the hotel
-Management of access to rooms and / or meeting room
-control on the use of services (bar, bicycle rental, etc)
- To improve our service and products.
- Relationship Management
-Manage preferences for returning guests
-Management for cancellations of offers and newsletters
- Take into account the right to object
-For managing claims / complaints
- Local legislation
Third party access to your personal information
Your personal data will not be sold to third parties, your data will only be made available to third parties that are involved in the (booking) process of your reservation.
Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or you can object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data transferability if we have your personal data. That means after you have submitted the request for “Data Portability” that you will receive your own data from us in a readable computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your permission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
With this Privacy Statement we do our best to make it clear to you how we handle your data and what your rights are. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured, you have indications of abuse or another question, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
Last change: May 23, 2018